Sunday, May 10, 2009

Sick on Mother's Day :(

Unfortunately, I am still sick. This is my fourth sinus infection so far this year. I am going to look for a new allergist since I've been getting shots for over three years and I'm still suffering this badly. Luckily, I already had a scheduled check up with my general physician tomorrow morning so I'll be able to get antibiotics. I've spent my Mother's Day in bed and lying on the couch. This spoiled my husband's plans to take me to dinner so he's improvising and went to pick up takeout. My son is the sweetest! When I was lying in bed he got me a bandaid and put it on me and told me it would make me feel better. If only it was that easy!
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Awww how sweet of Rohan! Hope you are feeling better...