Monday, May 18, 2009

Birthday Balloons

I ordered Mickey Mouse balloons from Qualatex for my son's birthday. We has to take them to a few places before finding a balloon store who could figure how to inflate them properly. So I placed an order for them to be blown up for his birthday. He didn't quite get it that we would come back and get them on the day of his party and instead thought that I was giving away his coveted Mickey Mouse balloons. I finally got him to leave the store after he kept staring at the bag of balloons and the store owner while confused. Also while we were there we bought a jumbo Mickey Mouse head mylar balloon. Lastly, just today we received in the mail the three Qualatex see through bubble balloons. On one side is Mickey, Minnie and Goofy in the Glove Balloon and on the other side is Mickey and his friends in a car in front of Mickey Park and Pluto flying with a big red balloon ties around him. Now I have to think of how to get all of these Mickey Mouse balloons to my house on the party day!
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments: