Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Kindergarten!

Yesterday was his first day of Kindergarten! He didn't tell me much about how it went, but I know from his teacher's note home that he was great. He said he ate chicken nuggets and carrot sticks and that they had milk in a pink carton so he thought it was strawberry milk. He was disappointed that it was just plain milk. He also said that they sang the alphabet song and made two friends.

Today was his second day. Turns out he left a few of the things he did on the first day at school instead of bringing them home in his backpack. He made a construction paper outline of his hand with a heart shape cut out and pasted in the middle, colored in a hugging bear, made a necklace from yarn and a colored in ribbon that says "Hug me, I survived my first day of school!"

No comments: